View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 07:25 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2004 325i ZSP
I do not believe the xi models have sport suspension due ot clearenace and front diff issues.

TO me, the whole point of getting the sport package is the suspension and handling improvements. THe seats and sport wheels etc are nice, but it's the improved handling that matters.

My 325i with MT and sport package (along with Hotchkis sways) would leave that 330xi in the dust!! Unless you're dragging from a dead stop or plan on racing at speeds well above legal limits, the 325i willl be all you need. There isn't a significant difference between the two when it comes to power. The 330 non xi with auto has the same 0-60 as the 325i with MT. 325i MT to 330iMT is about 1/2 second difference. If that is important to you, go for the 330.

"It is little use listening to other people as they will either be agreeing with you or saying stupid stuff" - Dogbert

I'm not a pessimist. At some point the world sh!ts on everybody. Pretending it ain't sh!t makes you an idiot, not an optimist.

2004 325i - Sport package - 5MT- clears - CDV mod - M3 gauge faces w/silver gauge rings & red needles - SS exhaust tips - strut tower brace - Hotchkis anti-sway bars -50% tint - shadow grills - roof spoiler - silver CF trim