View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 07:22 PM
cor door sedan

Mein Auto: 2013 550i xDrive
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-A View Post
BTW, what in fact are the notable changes to the F10 for 2013?
I was referring to the way they reworked the packages and options. If I remember right, the number of individual options was reduced and those options placed into packages like the executive package.

They created a few new packages because of this, such as the dynamic handling package. They also consolidated features. For example, with 2013, you cannot get just a sport package with paddle shifters. You have to get M sport to get the paddle shifters.

There were significant changes. I remember having a 2012 build designed that had everything I wanted like paddle shifters and so forth without having to get M Sport. And it had those really classy looking gazillion spoke wheels. When 2013 came, it messed everything up for me and I had to go M Sport (paddle shifters was a requirement). The wheels were no longer available. And also, 4 zone was removed as an option.

Another big change was the addition of the individual leathers, wood trims, and package. I liked this. I ordered dark red sycamore with Venetian beige (I will post pics of this never-before-seen-on-the-Internet unique combo when my vehicle arrives).

Anyway, I am doubtful they would make such significant reconfigurations of their options and packages for only a single model year.

Facelift: MY 2015 ;-)

-Corey

See, when the Government spends money, it creates jobs; whereas when the money is left in the hands of Taxpayers, God only knows what they do with it. Bake it into pies, probably. Anything to avoid creating jobs. - Dave Barry