View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 05:02 AM
Michael

Mein Auto: Black Sapphire BMW Z4 3L
The TIS and WDS are separate discs. I think there is a WDS access on the net, just do a search. If I was looking at this, given the battery was the only fault you had before, ie low and now that you have recharged it to full charge, outside of maybe having to reset Idrive etc you should not have any fault. I believe that you cannot necessarily just disconnect things on these cars as they have to be coded in, and disconnecting can make the car believe the item is no longer there.
Check your fuses first, if the amp is working the fan will be running as again I think this is standard...... outside of this just verify there are no other resets to do???

Finally just a note of caution to those writers of threads about not using the car over the winter( or even for a couple of weeks) and not charging the battery whilst in storage,.....these cars can loose charge faster than water down a river and if you are not on top of the issue you will have lots of random problems even if you get the battery back to a full charge!!!!!

Does my bum look good in this !