View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 07:02 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2012 550IX M Sport
I am not sure but guys you can't find these anywhere close to 55k optioned like this, also there is no 2012 left over units to be had that are optioned like this, I have been looking for a month

One member got 12k of sticker on a 2012 that's still around 67k and that's a rare find.

It's real hard when comparing these cars, msport and all the options change the base price by 8-12k also big difference in price from 550 to 535 or 528

The guy who posted about Mannheim is right from what I heard. Let me know is somebody is seeing any of these near 50-56k I have not found anything not a single car.

As far used I will take a 1 year car with 10,000 miles all day over a new one and leasing is not for me. Deprecation on these the first year is absurd, even if you paid invoice in low 7o-73k range you lose 15k in year 1. I try to find 1-2 year old cars loaded with low miles where you can hit a sweet spot and drive it a few years 2-3 and still have great value. With rates at 1.49% with penfed. It's not that bad and it gets you in a high end vehicle like this.