View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 04:09 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 335i F30 M-Sport
335i Glacier Silver M-Sport

A quick post about the 335 I took delivery on yesterday. More to come but I'm having a blast, pretty much finding any excuse to leave the driveway and drive.

The car was available stock at local dealer - more of post to come on my experience at two dealers and my impressions on the car. I have to say I was always a bit biased against the silver interior but I think it goes well with this car in bright silver on black. On paper very far from my first choice but the car is optioned close to what I was after and the timing right for me.

Glacier Silver M-Sport
Black Leather with Aluminum Trim
M-Sport w 19" M-Sport wheels, 8AT Sport Transmission
Tech, Premium, Harmon-Kardon, PDC & Backup, Front Seat Heat

A couple of quick snaps attached. Loving it so far.

I have to say for those obsessing every last option - this isn't really even super close to what I was ordering and originally after. And in the end the car has me smiling like crazy and enjoying the great design that is part of every configuration. I had an E90 335 and am very impressed in this car initially with the amazing transmission and the overall cockpit feel. The M-Sport wheel has won me over along with the HUD and in general the wrapped-around sense of being in this car. The black interior drops away and works with this car. I have never been a fan of black leather or of the metal or plain trims (vs wood) - this car has me sold, something about the silver and M-Sport that makes it all work for me. Love it so far. More to come...
Ads by Google