Mein Auto: X5 50i
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoI4plz View Post
Update 1:

So far the top 3 choices picked by the Fest has been

1) BMW X5
2) Porsche Cayenne
3) Acura MDX

Based on BMW's current powertrain portofolio, the predictions for the X5 are: N55, N67, N63. So we can somewhat conclude that the X5 will offer only petroleum based engine offerings.

However currently the Cayenne (T-egg) offers a hybrid system, and it is expected the MDX should launch with a hybrid SH-AWD system, similar to that of the RLX.

If you have tested the AUDI hybrid systems, how do they currently weight in. Has Porsche's translated into driving perfection with the hybrid system?

Do you expect the SH-AWD hybrid to perform equally or almost equally to the Audi group system

I agree with you on most, EXCEPT that I think that the X5 M50d will be a reality. I think that the N67 will be the top line X5 and the M50d will be the new "M" vehicle because of the technology involved with the engine,,,also 4.7 to 100kn is not too bad considering the fuel milage which would be better that the N67. Also on some of the tests with the new X5 being in camo,,,I noticed a blister or raised portion on the hood,,,and if you look at the European X5 M50d,,you would see the same thing....Hey maybe I'm all wrong,,,but I would step up to the M50d if offered..!!