View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 10:06 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 335i F30 M-Sport
kudos to PACIFIC BMW - Greg Poland and more

After a very trying detour elsewhere I had an amazing experience leasing from Pacific BMW and Greg Poland.

Greg's outstanding reputation certainly precedes my post. Let me say though that through my recent experience I was reminded that the quality of the whole transaction can depend on more than your CA.

My experience with Greg couldn't have been more different than the other shop I dealt with. Beyond his no-nonsense approach his dealership was prepared to back him up and ensure his deals go through without unnecessary issue. The deal I made with him via email was, as expected, held to - including keeping the terms of my pre-approval intact. A painless sit-down with his finance person, Lucy, resulted in me taking delivery of a beautiful new 335i M-Sport in less than an hour and without a single hiccup.

Everything about Pacific BMW is top notch. The facility is beautiful and there isn't the slightest bit of elitism that somehow other shops can embarrassingly have. My experience with Pacific BMW was only that of dealing with great people and resulting in a flawless leasing experience.

Last edited by akaMomo; 12-30-2012 at 10:43 PM.