View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 11:59 PM
Dark Knight

Mein Auto: '13 BMW 535i M Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar Don View Post
Looks like K-A just took delivery of a black 535 m sport. Finally took my advice
Yessir, and I have YOU to thank for pointing me to it (and if the car turns out to be a lemon, then it's all your fault)!

It's official, I am the very proud owner (driver) of an F10 which I got from Bimmerfest owner Jon Shafer (BMW of Santa Barbra), who is AMAZING and made this by far the best car attaining experience of my life. He takes care of Bimmerfest members with great pride and passion, and is HIGHLY recommended to anyone interested in a BMW in Cali. Thanks to Kar Don linking me to it, I found the only remaining dealer (out of seemingly hundreds I searched) that had those INSANELY GOOD 24 month deals where you basically get a $64K well equipped 535i for the Lease payment of a 3-Series and very little drive off.

I will do an extensive review and post side by sides with my W212 E-Class (which I still currently have for not too much longer) as soon as I can in another thread. But know that this car absolutely BLOWS ME AWAY, absolutely everything I was looking for. I wanted to keep the luxury, and I wanted to add a youthful spirit and energy which inspired me to want to DRIVE as opposed to simply "ride", something that feels sexier in that "I am being seduced by an inanimate object right now" kind of way. This car meets those dynamic virtues as perfectly as anything could to me right now, considering the cost especially, as I've been looking and looking. What shocks me is that it seems even quieter, more luxurious (the interior is very coddling, "at your service", cozy and the seats are incredible), and yet far sportier. I absolutely adore my E and seeing it today I was having a hard time justifying even thinking of getting rid of it, especially as I think the face on my E is one of the best on any car I've seen out there, period, but if there's a car that can make me feel good with moving on from it, I think it's this 5er.

For now, here's the special "Bimmerfest Bow Tie" treatment I got from Mr. Shafer.

Ex M-B's: '11/'10/'06 E350's w/ AMG Sport Package, '02 S500 w/ Every Option.

Last edited by K-A; 01-03-2013 at 12:31 AM.