View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 05:21 AM
bimmerfest Supporting Member

Mein Auto: 2011 535i
Not sure I agree with the previous replies. NADA shows an M-Sport 2011 535i with 17000 miles at about $45K for "clean trade", $49.5K for clean retail. The price you're showing is reasonable given that the dealer may want to move the car at year end. The info you provided implies the car has M-Sport, Cold Package (ZCW), Bluetooth (maybe not the iPod connector, but you could use the built-in hard drive like I do) and Nav. I would have a look at it. My car is an August 2010 build and I have had absolutely no issues in 24K miles. I think the "hard" advice not to purchase a pre-Feb 2011 build is a bit strict, but that's my opinion. Many of those early problems had to do with ARS and other dynamic suspension and steering options. I do agree you should do additional due diligence, but it might be worth a look.

EDIT: From the picture, I see it also has the side cameras, probably rear as well. Note the small dark circle near the reflector on the front fender, that is the camera.

Also, who is selling this car? Is it a BMW dealer or some other brand? They might not be as aggressive as a BMW dealer who has more knowledge about the content of the car.

2014 535i Individual | Azurite Black/Amaro Brown Merino | Premium | Cold | PDC | Rear Camera | Anthracite Hdr
Prior: 2011 535i AT | Black Sapphire/Cinnamon | Premium | Heated Sts | Nav | Sirius | Anthracite Hdr & Trim
Prior: 2008 335i 6MT Sedan | Black Sapphire/Terra Leather | Premium | Cold | CA | OEM Alarm
Prior: 2005 330i 6MT | Black Sapphire/Sand Leather | Premium | Cold | UGO | OEM Alarm

Last edited by markl53; 12-31-2012 at 05:28 AM.