Originally Posted by CALWATERBOY
What is Location: kl?
OP - What is the previous service on the car?
If unknown, consider:
- Oil and filter change
- Cabin Microfilter change
Also might do:
- Remove and inspect air filter, change if dirty, otherwise put back
- Gummipflege rubber seals.
- Check door hinges/trunk hinges for adequate lube, use good lithium grease if not
- Inspect engine compartment drains for leaves/debris and clear
- If the car has been in service for over a year, might consider a brake fluid flush.
“Character is doing the right thing when nobody’s looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that’s right is to get by,and the only thing that’s wrong is to get caught.”
- J.C. Watts Jr.