View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 10:28 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2009 E93 N54
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedOakley View Post
Just joined this forum so trying to find out something regarding replacing the battery in our
328 i 2007 BMW. Dealer says we should replace it with BMW battery (that is what is in there now) but in other posts I am seeing others say that is not the case. I believe they are saying we have a OEM battery and nothing else will work. Prices vary a great deal so trying to find out best price and kind of battery we should get....anyone out there have gone throughout this would appreciate some advise. Also think I will try and replace the battery myself after reading some of these posts and still not clear if I need to get it registered once it is replaced. Also trying to get this posted to the correct forum and learning how to post and get info on this site...wish there was a help or info section that explains it a bit clearer as I posted the first part of this earlier and was advised to post it under the E90 forum, but don't quite know how to go about that yet. But think I may have it on the correct one now, so will see. Thanks!

Here is a universal guide to E9x battery replacement, and subsequent registration. You'll find all there is to know....

Many additional questions may be answered by this Excellent Oracle.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cosmic 003.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	123.7 KB
ID:	355386

Last edited by CALWATERBOY; 01-13-2013 at 07:44 AM.