View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 06:16 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2014 BMW 428i M-Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by civicrtype1 View Post
I see swirl marks everywhere on the car. Of course it has to be black sapphire. The GM gives me his card and informs me that he'll have it detailed again and if I don't like it, I can choose another vehicle. I really don't have any confidence with the so called "detailers" since there is no designated detailer for BMW. So my question is should I give the option to the GM to have it professionally detailed or just trade in for another color vehicle? Thanks.
We live in Raleigh, and we just bought a 2012 X5 35d in Sapphire Black Metallic, and the dealership we bought from actually built a dedicated professional detailing building when they first opened. It's actually very nice. We are thankful that they actually take the time to do things right. Wish more were like that.

2014 BMW 428i ~~ Black Sapphire Metallic ~~ Black Dakota ~ Dark Burl Walnut ~~ M Sport Package w/ 18" 441M RF ~~ Manual Transmission ~~ Premium Package ~~ Heated Front Seats ~~ Navigation w/ Touchpad ~~ Auto High Beams

Previous Models:

2011 BMW Z4 30i
2009 BMW 328i E92
2005 BMW X3 2.5i