View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 06:36 PM

Mein Auto: 650
Apologies on the delay in completing this saga. The holidays had me on holiday from any normalcy as I was off for 2 weeks!

Yes, the car appears to be an F13 launch car type of configuration. It does not have B&O, but many other options. My plan was to order a 2013 in Vermillion over black with the same 20" rims so visually, the exterior of this car looks like what I would have ordered EXCEPT it does not have shadowline which I thought I wanted. Frankly, the chrome accents and black / cream interior look a bit more upscale than what I had envisioned.

My CA pulled out the center of the rear seat and showed me the first-aid kit buried in the armrest or whatever. It took him a while to put it back in, he was pushing that thing like a blocking sled!. The first-aid kit along with the trunk tool kit, 2 keys, window sticker and owner's manual were all presented to me at delivery. They threw in the black floor mats and IPOD cord for me. I also bought her the iPhone integration kit for her iP4.

Anyway, here are a couple of pics that my buddy took with a fancy camera...it was at dusk so pictures are a bit dark, but you will get the idea. I have never posted a photo on this forum so apologies if this becomes an, ahem, iterative process!

Thanks for all your guidance. I have been on this board since 2006. It has never been a more friendly and informative space than it is right now. If you own a 6-series, this is a great place to spend a few minutes a day to see what's up.

JamesA
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0694.JPG
Views:	87
Size:	455.8 KB
ID:	355712   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0714.JPG
Views:	99
Size:	487.4 KB
ID:	355713  

Last edited by JamesA; 01-02-2013 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Typ-o