View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 07:06 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Mein Auto: BMW 2012 650i xDrive
Originally Posted by JamesA View Post
Frankly, the chrome accents and black / cream interior look a bit more upscale than what I had envisioned.
I really like the brochure build of this car. It isn't the build I'd choose for myself, but I think it is one of the most visually pleasing combos. It looks very individual sans the $7000 Individual price tag

My CA pulled out the center of the rear seat and showed me the first-aid kit buried in the armrest or whatever. It took him a while to put it back in, he was pushing that thing like a blocking sled!.
I haven't opened mine because of fear over improper repacking of the first aid kit and ski bag. My OCD would not be okay with that lol.

They threw in the black floor mats and IPOD cord for me. I also bought her the iPhone integration kit for her iP4.
Is there a special BMW iPod cord that gave you, or was it just a white Apple cable? I can't get enough of those white cables - can never have too many of them. A million Apple devices yet these things are never around. It just got x10 worse having the lightening adapter for my phone and iPad. I digress, but I'm curious if there is a special BMW-iPod cable now that it all goes through the USB.

Thanks for all your guidance. I have been on this board since 2006. It has never been a more friendly and informative space than it is right now. If you own a 6-series, this is a great place to spend a few minutes a day to see what's up.
I agree: this place is the best. It makes 6er ownership THAT much better. Other forums are too big, or too serious, or too whatever. Glad you joined us.

P.S. I wish that "a few minutes a day" applied to me. I need a life

650i xDrive Coupe (2012), Carbon Black/Black/Gray Poplar, M Sport, Full LEDs, 20" 373M Wheels, ARS,
HUD, CWP, Premium Sound, Nappa Dash w/ Contrast Stitching, Ceramic Controls, BMW Apps, PCD