View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 05:47 AM
Test... 1, 2 ,3

Mein Auto: 2012 M3 - 2014 528i
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselNY View Post
So after the car is built and arrives in the states I'm having the car sent to me directly actually it's going to be delivered right to a detail shop that will be prepping the car and applying opti-coat. My first thought was who's going to show me how to operate some of the basic functions. I was told they (whoever they is) will at the delivery location show me how to operate it.

Has anyone had the car delivered directly to them and if so is this indeed the case that someone will be there to show me how to operate basic functions?

Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Bimmer App
I don't get it neither... why do you want somebody else to drive your car from the dealer to another place and then another person from that place to your home without you inspecting that car at delivery and not being shown all the basic functions by the salesperson? Is this going to happen during winter???

Why the dealer is not doing the prep required by BMWNA? Why this opti-coat cannot be applied at the dealer and then truck (enclosed) the car to your home with a dealer employee to show you all the basic functions? Why all this trouble if you are not getting the Full Monty of home delivery and presentation?