View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 07:29 AM
Mr Real Estate

Mein Auto: 2013 BMW 535i Xdrive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Technic View Post
I don't get it neither... why do you want somebody else to drive your car from the dealer to another place and then another person from that place to your home without you inspecting that car at delivery and not being shown all the basic functions by the salesperson? Is this going to happen during winter???

Why the dealer is not doing the prep required by BMWNA? Why this opti-coat cannot be applied at the dealer and then truck (enclosed) the car to your home with a dealer employee to show you all the basic functions? Why all this trouble if you are not getting the Full Monty of home delivery and presentation?
See my last post I did change my mind and ill get the car myself. I also would never trust a dealer to properly prep my car, it's laughable the job any dealer does even Bentley as I have seen it with my own eyes.

I guess for people have never had paint correction done then you may not be aware of the difference but it's huge. Also dealers tend to charge astronomical prices to put opti-coat or similar products on the car.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Bimmer App