View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 09:04 AM
The King of Common Sense

Send a message via Skype™ to Dave 330i
Mein Auto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by V1NC3 View Post
My BMW dealership has a 335i sport line coming in in a few days and it has everything I want except Harman Kardon surround sound. How much of a sound difference is there really between Harman Kardon and the default one? I'm thinking if I should purchase this one or build my own (but I have to wait 2 months). I've been used to a regular 6 speaker mid-size sedan.

I also saw something saying that surround sound is worst for your hearing. Can I get some clarification on that?
I have the HK option on my 2001 330i. There is an off/on button to activate the surround sound. Even for me, not a audiofile fanatic, there is a noticeable difference. I prefer HK with the surround sound on. Sorry I threw a wrench in the gearbox.

Swim upstream. Go the other way. Ignore the conventional wisdom. If everybody is doing it one way, there’s a good chance you can find your niche by going exactly in the opposite direction", Sam Walton.

Last edited by Dave 330i; 01-04-2013 at 09:10 AM.