View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 01:47 PM

Mein Auto: Volvo
Thanks again. It's a rare car alright, but it's manual and wagon, means not many people want it or can even drive it, lol. That might work in my favor. I first need to see it in person as photos can be deceiving. Then will take it to BMW dealer and do PPI. Does anybody know how much it would cost and what do I need to do to get it inspected? just drive there and ask for it or need appointment?

You guys are great. I usually don't open forum account to ask one or two questions, but it has proven worthy. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by tturedraider View Post
It's pretty rare.

I'll answer your price question here. I'm not real up on current E9x prices at the moment, but I'd say this price is not too high. There seems to be a fairly wide range in E9x prices these days. This price could be lower, but I'd say even if you paid this asking price it would not be unreasonable. When you get down to serious negotiations about buying the car I don't think it will be very difficult to get $2,000 off their advertised price. As a general rule I find used cars are typically priced as much as $4,000 higher than the dealer can sell them and still make a profit. Sometimes it is a lower markup than that, but that kind of markup is not uncommon.