View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 05:15 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: E36 328is
^ I thought I would need m technic specific springs for this car since it has that suspension and since those are insanely expensive and difficult to get, thought I would need a set of springs as well. BUT, if I can just make do with any other e36 spring set (will an M series also work?), that'll really help pull the cost down since the cheapest springs I can find are these:

http://www.ajusa.com/KONI-1020-6021-...gs-a1cea9.html

And I don't know if those will work for the M-technic spec either as the sticker states. Btw, my rear tires are 225/16/55 - will there be a problem if I HAVE to get aftermarket springs say Eibach Prokit?

At this point, I am pretty satisfied with my car's ride height and all, just want to get a better ride. Btw, a local chap is fixing the starter motor with an aftermarket (New) piece for $ 270 - thought this is a good deal.

So what else will i need with the rear shocks and springs? Bumpstops, Shock mounts and reinforcement plates. Anything else?
WIll also do swaybar links + bushings. That is all I can afford for now. And may be if I get lucky get that damned front swaybar bracket mount welded on as well.

Last edited by bmw_novice; 01-04-2013 at 05:40 PM.