View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 05:26 PM
Dark Knight

Mein Auto: '13 BMW 535i M Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Needsdecaf View Post
2013 is the first time that the MSport has a dedicated sport suspension without any electronics. And many people with 2013 MSport have DHP or DDC, so not many have this new (to the US) all steel sport suspension.
WOW! I didn't know that! I KNEW something felt different on this car. I'm a huge advocate for steel suspensions as IMO the "digital suspensions" I've experienced haven't always truly impressed me, and I loathe the added reliability/upkeep issues on such a focal point of a car.... even if I'm Leasing.

I knew something felt tighter and simply "simpler" about how well the suspension acts on my car than the 2012 M Sport I drove some months back. I'm gonna wager and say/hope the 2013 M Sport suspension is the better alternative for this particular car. At least we know unlike what apparently was the case for 2012 F10 M Sports (from what I heard?), the 2013 DOES indeed have a dedicated "M Sport" suspension.

Ex M-B's: '11/'10/'06 E350's w/ AMG Sport Package, '02 S500 w/ Every Option.

Last edited by K-A; 01-04-2013 at 05:28 PM.