View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 07:52 AM
2 Bimmers R better than 1

Mein Auto: 12 MSPT 535 & MSPT X5 5.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunderhi View Post
The X5M has been around for three years and this forum only had 40 posts prior to the recent December buyers, so it will be a long road to get a healthy level of activity around here. Please remember, this isn't the F30 forum, so everyone is welcome here!

I like your exhaust note! That's how I'm hoping my 6er will sound. The X5M is a bit too loud under hard acceleration to be socially acceptable, but under normal conditions its quite reasonable.

I also reached 1,000 miles just yesterday on the way home and YES, I have nailed it from time to time. I keep hearing from the passenger seat "you went over 5,500rpms again" and "I like it when it makes the brap sound when shifting." If you guys don't already know this yet, Mrs D & I commute together, so she provides ample material for quotes.

As far as challenges, I think you have great upset potential against any high powered RWD car. I think RWD 550's might be be easy pickings.
i almost bought this instead of grey...my ML63 nightmare talked me out of it. i hate washing cars . 2 kids equal almost never happening! LOL

side not love the brushed aluminum interior, i have that damn Dark bamboo thats in every other X5 so im going to have don nguyen wrap the wood
he's amazing and discounts Bimmerfest members
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	carbon x5msport.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	356026   Click image for larger version

Name:	x5 brushed aluminum interior.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	356027   Click image for larger version

Name:	carbon.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	163.0 KB
ID:	356028  

2012 Msport X5 +Prem Sound+Cold Weather+Top/Side Cameras+Soft Close Doors+BMW Apps