Thread: BMW U.S. Sales
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 05:16 PM
Dark Knight

Mein Auto: '13 BMW 535i M Sport
I just hate the crashingly wayward lines all over the new CLS. Gives it a more disjointed and disoriented look from the original version, IMO, and they take away from what should be a graceful and lengthy elegant sweep of a profile (the lines give it a stubbier impression, IMO). Other than that I think it has a beautiful architecture as it should, but for a 6'4'er like myself that architecture makes it impossible to comfortably fit in. Also, I think the 6 Gran Coupe's more tied together and well proportioned look really shames the new CLS, not to mention it's even sleeker/sportier looking AND has more headroom (bravo BMW engineers on that one). However, of course we all know you have to literally PAY for that with the 6GC, it's just insanely overpriced on a technical level, and we'll soon see the Used Car Market hammer down the price (as has already been happening, especially to the 6 Coupe).

Ordered: 2015 Porsche Macan S / SportDesign.

Ex MB's: 11/10/06 E350 "Sport", 02 S500 w/ Every Option.