View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 12:19 PM

Mein Auto: 1999 Ford F-150 Lariat
Went over and test drove the car at lunch today and was a little disappointed. It was a clean car with no dents, non-smoker. It had two prior owners, however, and the CPO runs out in six weeks. The car has been sitting on the lot since last May. Although serviced at the dealer, it does not appear that the BMW recommended maintenance schedule was followed. Didn't appear to ever have the coolant pipe addressed or any fluid changed besides the oil and brake fluid one time. It basically came in for oil changes and if there was a problem. Water pump was replaced but no coolant flush, some strut rods fixed, one door handle replaced, one seat motor replaced, new tires and brakes all around. Came with two keys. I'm not sure if the "certified" designation really means a whole bunch or not. I put in an offer, but they would not budge one dollar (not surprising, it was the best they could do). Of course as I am getting ready to walk out the door, they tell me they have another buyer interested and were simply waiting for him to put down his deposit. Yeah, right. The car's been sitting for 8 months. I may call back, but I think I will continue to look around.

Last edited by LithiumCobalt; 01-07-2013 at 12:21 PM.