View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 07:31 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2012 650i Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by petriej View Post
You guys have to get past that fear to get in there and root around. This was on my list of todo's for my e63, but never got to it.

Just make sure you use the right tool for the job, and get yourself 2-3 times the extra replacement clips for trim, etc. They like to break when you remove them. Luckily they're cheap, so you can stock up on them and not have to worry.

Nice writeup! I found it funny how your images are all oriented sideways. Nice troll job.
New phone. Still trying to figure out the camera features lol. Just took the photos and posted them. Didn't mean for them to be sideways.

As far as digging in there, I dunno. I'd rather pay someone who is experienced a few extra bucks to do it right rather than break stuff and have to replace. That would upset me. I have no desire to play trial and error on my baby. Believe me, I've thought about it and even bought the tools for all the mods i wanted to do but backed out. If it was a project car, then no problem. This install was free of charge for me anyway.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Bimmer App