View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 05:31 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: f30 318d
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendsNeverDie View Post
You should see the interior trim of my 09 328i, peeling on the steering wheel, driver's side window control trim, on cold days radio display will dim and sometimes the radio itself won't work. The driver's seat leather did not age well considering the mileage of the vehicle. Not exactly very high quality built if you ask me. I am not even going to get into the multiple VW brand vehicles I have owned because the quality and service I have encountered with those was beyond embarrassing. The most reliable, highest quality built vehicle I have owned was a TSX. In my experience German cars were by far the most unreliable vehicles I have owned. I am actually very impressed by the increased quality and service domestic brands currently offer over more expensive imports, particularly European ones. Just my 2 cents.
How many miles did you have on it?

My e90 had close to 250000km on it this fall (it was built in '08 summer) It had the Msport interior and I must say the leather on the gearshift knob thingy didnt look new anymore but no actual peeling as you describe it. Seats, plastic and alu dash parts were all mint condition.