View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 06:51 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 X5 35i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Military BMW View Post
I'm not sure if multi-contour seats are standard for all models or if there are variants of multi-contour seats, but I was wondering, would you recommend Sherpa Plex for the multi-contour seats in the F10 (2013 535)? Also, I looked at a few websites but I didn't see if there were other colors to choose from or if it was just a standard gray. Thanks for your help.
Really does not matter what brand or type of seat, these covers are universal. I bought them many years ago for a Subaru Outback. I no longer have my X5, but these covers work in both my Volvos just as well. They don't hug or conform to the seat, more like a throw. You may have to fiddle with placement over or around the headrest, depending on seat back height. But for temporary use (beach, taking fido to the vet, wet clothes) they are awesome. I believe they also make a larger one to use on the back seat. And being able to toss them in the washer when you are done is the best. Mine have been washed too many times to count, look like new.