Thread: Angle Lights
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 07:23 PM
Omnia in modum

Mein Auto: Certified Garage Princess
Pay up now or keep paying later.....

I think it all depends upon how long you want to keep the car. IIRC per the discussion 2 years ago when I was researching this: The GP Thunders are basically the Halogen bulbs that for lack of a better description have been painted blue to give them the blue-white color. After a time the paint burns off and you are left more or less, with the original intensity and color of the OEM Halogen. If the GP Thunders are $30 USD per bulb you can buy roughly 4 sets for the price of one set of LUX H8s. The question then becomes how much do you like to play with these things. My set of LUX LED bulbs is closing in on 2 years old and look as good today as the day I installed them. They don't flicker and they don't fault.

IMHO, the only aftermarket solution better than LUX is to pull the headlight units and send them to OSS in Florida for a $$$$$$ solution.

Euro Modded|Split Armrest|Rear Foglight Mod|BMW Performance Exhaust|CDV Delete|Shark Fin Antenna Delete|Front Reflector Delete|LUX H8 Angel Eyes|328i|3 Pedals|Das Fahren im Freien| BMWCCA#445793