View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 09:24 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Mein Auto: 07 335i 91 325i
so someone asked me about some gold/bronze/copper type colors so i figure why not post for everyone to see! you will see some are matte, brushed, and glossy with some pearl to them.

3M 1080 SERIES VINYL, COMES IN 5' WIDTHS, BEST adhesive, made for car wrapping and stuff like this:

3M DI-NOC SERIES VINYL, COMES IN 4' WIDTHS, also BEST adhesive, made for wrapping walls and stuff, thicker material, more complex to work with around really curvy stuff:

ORACAL 970RA SERIES VINYL, COMES IN 5' WIDTHS, very good adhesive, made for car wrapping stuff like this, a little thicker than 3m 1080, but not as thick as DI-NOC, a little harder to work around curvy stuff:

a couple of brand new MATTE METALLIC (flat with a little shimmer of sparkle to them in the sun)

AVERY SUPREME SERIES VINYL, COMES IN 5' WIDTHS, haven't used this yet, made for car wrapping stuff like this, heard it's very thin, easy to stretch, and supposed to work very well on curvy stuff

HEXIS HX30000 SERIES VINYL, COMES IN 52" WIDTHS, not that great adhesive, made for car wrapping stuff like this, stretches well, but the adhesive & memory in the material makes it wanna shrink back on rounded edges. i would only prefer to use this on very flat surfaces.