View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 09:47 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 760Li
FIDELITY IS AMAZING!!!!! BUY THAT NOW!!!!!

I paid just shy of 10K for my 760 for their PLATNIUM coverage and it has paid itself nearly 5 times over! They have paid out 46,000 dollars plus so far and haven't given me much of an issue. I bought the policy with the 100 dollar deductible.

They replaced the valley pan seal (The weephole leak), replaced my water-pump, fixed my trunk hydaulics, replaced the navi drive, replaced my transmission and all those related repairs, my self leveling rear suspension, and MUCH MUCH MORE! They did ALL OF THIS without me having to get involved.

EDIT: they have replaced 1 subwoofer, 2 amplifiers and 2 ASK units as well!

The way they work is pretty great! You take your car to the dealer/service center and the tech's give a diagnosis. Fidelity sends out an inspector (who is a certified mechanic) who verifies the diagnosis (IE with error codes, BMW procedure, etc) and then approves the repair. Then they send the approval to fidelity and they pay the dealer directly. All of this also includes a LOANER car for as long as the repair takes! I have had to get a ****ty enterprise loaner twice but every other time the dealer has given me a BMW rental car and billed the warranty company for it and they have paid every single time.

I would buy a warranty again from them in a heartbeat and for my cars in the future.

Last edited by csmeance; 01-08-2013 at 09:48 PM.