View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 08:52 AM

Mein Auto: 328i 2007 BMW
Battery problems

In response to laser, I agree with you! And found it interesting that you mentioned the $500 nav update as I would think since my navigation CD I a little over 5 yrs old probably due for a new one and is it really $500? That is really a rip off among the other issues you mentioned!

And @pointandgo based on the recent blog I just read added by VDPHB this registration is only on newer models beginning I think 2007, but reading the blog was very informative! And
Thank you VDPHB for sharing that post.

When we discovered our battery dead it was over the Christmas holidays and we were trying to return home which required a 9 hour drive. We called AAA who came out and tested the battery stating it was dead and needed replaced, but they could not do it. So he charged us and we made it home but never turned off the car over the next 9 hrs and once home took the battery out so we could get one with matching settings as we couldn't get in to any place being closed over holiday. But replacement and registration were done...so now on to navigation update and oil change.