View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 07:51 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2012 650cic/ 2012 M3 ZCP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capobranco View Post
Your endorsement is meaningful to me - having become acquainted with you while fighting the F07 wars - we seem to gravitate to the same cars. As I 'memba you are taller than me - I am 6"3" and you find the X3 Sport seats accommodating. Most important you like the X3's dynamic qualities. I ordered an X3 35i M Sport Carbon Black/Oyster. I am excited to be joining the X3 ranks. I think the X3 will nicely complement my M3.

Yes we do i'm 6'4 the front seats provide plenty of support - plus they feature adjustable side bolsters (haven't used) and adjustable thigh support (routinely use) which provide plenty of comfort. The caveat is the rear seating although accommodating for tall folks like ourselves, feature a low seat height. Primarily only Junior and his Recaro car seat are in the rear with the missus at the helm. I drive it often as well - coming from a full size/fully loaded QX56 the F25 X3 fits the current bill nicely. Patiently waiting to see what the F15 X5 introduces.

F25 X3 is surprisingly fleet footed, coupled with Xdrive and decent ground clearance...not a bad ride Plus the dash pod is "vaguely" reminiscent of what you became accustomed to in the F07 albeit nowhere near as luxurious - but nice all the same..

Nice stablemate for your E92 ///M3
2012 X3 35i Titanium Silver/Black ZAP/ZPP/TECH/APPS/Breyton GTS/Continental Extreme DW (20's)

Last edited by car-fan; 01-09-2013 at 08:05 PM.