View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 12:09 AM
Boosted

Mein Auto: 03 ///M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikesE39 View Post
Of i read your post on bimmerforums... Your a f*cking beast dude. IDK what to say about you. You plan on supercharging an m5?? you just make big moves like this on the fly, like it aint ****. Can i ask you something? Your 18-19 yrs old no college degree... WTF do you do that you can afford all this ****????? like seriously... you got more in that 540 than most m5s money wise.
mannnnnn a long story and a lot of exercise.... but nah your right i havent been to college yet... i think ill go next year, since this o so amazing M5 is suppose to just be the best F***ing car in the world it "should" keep me happy but yea it should be easy i figure i sell this kit now right, and already get the jump on saving for the ESS M5 kit which is 6,500... so basically the plan is (which i just came up with this morning) is ill just get the M5.... slap some splitters back on it, some tint, spacers, my eibach rear sway bar, i got supersprint headers sitting in my room so ill put those on. Then itll already be faster than a Stock M5, so ill just chill and Save up for the supercharger.... Funny thing is a girl wouldnt even noticed i switched cars

RK Supercharged @ 501wheel horsepower
Supersprint Headers,
Evolve Alpha N Tune,
CNS lightweight dm flywheel/Spec clutch,
ST coilovers,
Eibach Rear Sway bar/Beast Power Brackets,
Drilled slotted Rotors/Akebono Euro pads,
Magnaflow 14816 Mufflers

Last edited by LalaRay; 01-10-2013 at 12:13 AM.