View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 04:51 AM
unbekannt

Mein Auto: 750Li Hi-Sec, '13 Actros
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltjaM3s View Post
Jealousy.

The two biggest offenders deliberately bought the old bodystyle instead of waiting for the new one, in effect deliberately choosing to be obsolete the moment they picked up their cars and for years thereafter.

Of course the only way to live with that decision is to show up as an unwelcome guest in the new 3 Series forum and bash the F30. You'd think as such "champions" of the E9X that they'd be treated like BMW royalty over in the E9X forum. Guess not.

BJ
Jesus Christ dude you make so many assumptions, I can hardly tell if you're serious half the time. My intent is not to bash the F30 but seems so many people are so insecure about their F30s and how it looks, it's impossible to say anything negative about it without being harrangued.

To me, it seems BMW is allowing "budget conscious design" to pervade into the 3 and 4 series when it should be contained at the 1 series and 2 series level. Isn't that the main reason they made the 1 in the first place? Even worse (and I hope this is not the case), it almost seems as if they purposefully have made the F30 look cheaper, as a backdoor way of trying to convince people to buy higher end models (poor man's resolution for lack of innovation in the 5, 6 and 7 series)

Im getting rid of this E92 in the summer. Even though it is the LCI, can't wait to get out of it. I see them all over the place now. I'm glad I made the decision to get it, cause now I'm lined up nicely for an F32. Had I gone with the F30, might not have been the case.

Last edited by chris328; 01-10-2013 at 04:54 AM.