View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 12:07 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 535xi,328xiC
Quote:
Originally Posted by alextremo View Post
I don't mean to be confrontational but you come off as extremely naive. What do this company's products on other BMW models have to do with how your car is impacted by this tune? What do you think Terry's engineering and test investment looks like for the f10 that would give you this confidence? There is not a large sample of f10 users you can rely on that have provided solid data, and the only data I have seen has indicated there is a potential problem. If you don't have data you have no way to know what is going on inside your engine.

And I'm not talking about max power, I'm talking about having confidence that the tune you installed is SAFELY adding more power. Driving feel is only important if you can be sure you're not causing damage to your car. Without verifying myself that everything is copacetic I would not be running this tune, but maybe that's just me.

I've run it for months, Stage 1 that is. Not a problem at all. How do you know there is not a large sample of F10 users?