View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 11:39 AM
'12 X5 35d Black-on-Black

Mein Auto: X5d Ski Machine-Blk Betty
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedX5SAV View Post
I only put $1,000 down and refinanced two months later with no problems.
Your premise is inverted. He is asking HOW LONG does he HAVE to keep the $7,500 non-cash balance on his account in order to participate in the financial incentives rather than simply paying it off in cash.

In contrast, you (like most of us) financed most/all of it so this is two sides of different coins. However, that being stated I WOULD be interested in IF you were able to get the re-financing bank provided you the NEW car reduced rate on the 2 month old vehicle? If so, I would be interested in learning which bank you used. I did the BMW finance thing to get the $1,250 incentive (in my case) but the interest rate is 3.29% for 72 months. I know that PenFed and others were offering rates as low as 1.79% for that same 72 month loan for a NEW car. My understanding is that once you own it, it no longer qualifies as NEW so you can't get those super low (under 2%) rates and therefore many of us are stuck with the higher BMW rate and would be interested in our options. Thanks in advance!

'12 X5d Sapphire/Black/Bamboo, Sport (ZAP), Premium (ZPP) & Premium Sound(ZPS) packages: 20" 214's, OEM Hitch
'11 Victory Ness Cross Country!!!
GONE - '06 750Li Sapphire Black/Creme&Black (Loadeddddd)

Last edited by ndabunka; 01-10-2013 at 11:40 AM.