View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 03:47 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2009 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoUnion View Post
So while RIM is ****ing around and releasing 1 year old spec hardware, Sony just showed this monster off

http://www.engadget.com/2013/01/07/s...nced-ces-2013/

Goodbye RIM, I've found my next device.
Sony was always behind here in Asia with Smartphone specs. This is the first time Sony got ahead actually. If the OS is right for RIMM it will always be easy for them to bump up the specs with a new device after. The specs from Blackberry on their new device are actually good for a smartphone. 2Gb. Of RAM should be plenty. Apple is still with 1GB on their current iPhone 5 so that is double the RAM but as the Apple guys say is that sometimes their 1GB out performs the 2 of others due to better memory management. Let's see how their new system runs before we judge them.

I still have a new Bold 9900 sitting in my drawer. Bought it new and played with it for a month or so. Then I got bored with it and threw it in my drawer as it felt outdated and could not open Google maps without and street view without crashing. Also no proper translate applications that worked properly with messenger applications like Whatsapp or Line.
330 Coupe Sold