View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 04:15 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 630i, 525i, 320iC
Type your VIN in to this site to,find out exactly what options are fitted to your car:

http://www.bmwvin.com

The programmable mirror is not standard, larger iDrive screen not standard, screen is not HD. The Bluetooth kit that comes as standard does not support the A2DP standard required for the streaming of music. The weather band station can be coded on in any 6.

What do you mean by ambience lighting? The orange LEDs illuminating the centre console? If so then yes, all 6 have them.

There is a hotel function, the key slot for it is built in to the rear section of the centre console, the lid for it opens rearwards.

I'm not sure whether the car would go to sleep if you left your phone plugged in, a good way to check is to leave t plugged in, lock the car for 20 minutes, if the light that lights up the "P" on the gear shift area is still lit then the car has not gone to sleep. I believe that the car goes to sleep after 16 minutes, maybe someone might correct me on that?

You can buy a lead that plugs in the the glove box torch socket in the glove box & it has an adapter on the end that you could plug your charger into. If you have an iPhone 3 or 4 you can buy an adapter that fits under the centre armrest that will charge yourmiphone & it also has a connection for the antenna of your phone to the antenna built in to the rear windshield, the adapter costs approx 100, so in the US you guys will probably get the, for $100.

Last edited by rebel.ranter; 01-10-2013 at 04:26 PM.