View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 06:52 PM

Mein Auto: 2013 X1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013x1 View Post
LOL, your alarm went off already? SURPRISE! Yes, I gotta say, heated steering wheel and seats are fabulous!!! I need to get a BMW remote start, you would probably benefit from that too. Probably wait until next Winter as its been so mild. I am going to ask service if they can remove this alarm..I hate it and don't want one. Someone wants the car, take it..it's insured.
How could Chicago be so warm?? Well anyway, maybe when you go into set ups, not sure about this, but I'm wondering if you can disable the alarm. Well I remember my salesman asking me if I wanted to hear the beeps after locking the car while he was setting things up for me. So yea my car will beep. I think the newer cars are tougher to steal anyway. But some people who live in high crime locations probably want the alarms, big time.
I agree, I've always had heated seats, but the steering is definitely a bonus. LOVE IT!!!
Also,, the remote start,, we have it on other vehicles, AND YES the best invention ever, HOWEVER....... And I don't say this lightly... If the installer screws that up, that could be a big mess. With all the other features going on with the X1.. IDK???????? Plus I checked with my last BMW X3 and they wanted almost 1,000.00 for it. That wasn't BMW however. My salesman said he didn't know why they haven't (BMW) put them into their vehicles.
A