View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 08:39 PM

Mein Auto: 13 Cayenne GTS, 13 535 M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Die Wolfe View Post
That's the one! I love every minute of driving it, thanks! How do you like the GTS? Maybe we'll race sometime lol...jk, so what was your deciding factor between the two?
Hi Die Wolfe:
Race? your X5m 0-60 4sec, my GTS is same as my 2013 535i 0-60 5.4 secs. I like the X5m and Victor(Chinese fleet manager) @ peterpan gave me $8000 off msrp, while Rusnak(southern los angeles) gave me $12000, SFbmw gave me $12k for a '12. my wife likes the cayenne's more feminie look. I'm crazy about the Monte Carlo blue, I love the heads up display, the camera with top view and side view. the payments are much much lower due to better least payments. BMW requires 650 FICO score to qualify, Porsche requires 760, and sales told me his client approved from MB 100K for an AMG, but decline for $70K loan at Porsche. I'm almost set on the X5m until....
we test drove the Cayenne S, (which is even more in least payment than a x5m, ridiculious!!!) and we went to all dealers in Nor. Cal. everyone gave us $1500, $2000, or MAX $2500 discount, until we went to Sonnen, they don't have S, they have GTS in stock, the sales push me into the car for test drive, which I KNEW I CANNOT afford it, I can't even afford an S!!!! My friend who owns BMW x5 5.0 drove, me and my wife didn't even bother. after the drilling test drive, my friend felt in, saleperson sat us down (I knew it would be waste of time), ending up driving off the lot with $8500 discount!!! least is little more than x5m, but ONE extra year (4 year least), 2 days later, dealer call me back, they cannot have the loan approved, although I have 765 score, but never least a car over $100k, (salesperson is right, Porsche financial is strict) ended up either I have to return the car, or buy it. I wanted to return it and least a x5m, but my wife.... SHE bought it...

I still miss the X5m Monte Carlo Blue, after I bought GTS, drove back to Peterpan, Victor is angry, don't see the white X5m, Blue still there, I think not everyone has the same tase as me, prefer white over this blue (with all due respect to you) ended up lease 535i ($500 a month, WOW!!! same performance as GTS) you see your car in the picture?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	098.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	115.1 KB
ID:	357050   Click image for larger version

Name:	053.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	357051