View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 07:14 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 05 645Ci
Thanks for the clarification and links guys. My salesman was a really nice guy, but I knew more about the car than him.

Rebel, the ambient lighting is the center console lights and the various other other touches of light; door handles, cubby compartments, foot rest area, the lighted door sill. My older BMW only had the orange center ones. I'm a sucker for the little touches like that. Found the hotel lock, thought it was in the front, not the rear. Didn't get a valet key, but still nice feature. It looks like the charger does sleep when the car is off, but going to run your suggested test. Thanks for the info.

Yorgi, not exact words, the ad said .******phone slot/ holder or something like that, can't remember exact words. Have an iPhone 5 so I'm out of luck for the built in holder for now anyway. Hopefully they'll release one and I'll run an powerpoint there. Good news is no problems with the phone linking to the car. I read some threads where others had issues with that. But come to think of it, didn't see that on the sticker. The various listings for the car had conflicting info. It seemed like just a stock listing and not car specific, so it was misleading, always good to have the original window sticker. But thanks for the info and link to the homelink thread. Still giving me problems, but I'm sure I'll get it to go eventually.

Last edited by GetMeABeer; 01-11-2013 at 07:23 AM. Reason: ****'s out the word cell, lol, touchy touchy!