View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 07:40 AM
Festaholic

Mein Auto: 2011 535i Sport
It was good seeing everyone last night! Miami, it was good to see your tagless F10 . I am beginning to wonder if it was an ED or a CD (Cuba delivery). Lol - just messing with ya bro. Congrats on finally getting her. She is really sharp!!

Tim, it was great meeting you (and your wife) last night. That matte blue is very sexy. Funny - Tim was saying how at the last B-meet he went to, his car got more attention that an F10-M that was there. Skillz!

CyclePimps was mentioning how we should try and organize a caravan to Houston for some coding from ShawnSheridan. I know EIAlfonso has also started coding; however, I have not followed up to see how many tricks he can pull out of his hat (errr...I mean USB).

Feb 2nd will be the next Cars and Coffee. I know Feb can be tricky with the cold weather. I am off and am willing to go if anyone else is interested. We can wait until we get the weather forecast before we discuss it further.

RambleJ, I think one of the bartenders might have been related to you! He looked like a white gorrilla in suspenders, with a tatoo right under his throat. He may kill people on the part-time, but in the meanwhile he kept the cold brews coming to the F10 crew (and Miami's vodka pinkies - they were Vodka cranberries, even though they looked like Shirley Temples).

Perhaps my most enlightening moment last night was when the bar tender recommended this bad boy:

http://www.batch19.com/

Aight DFW, see you on the next episode!

2011 535i Sport (Prem 1, 2)