View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 06:49 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: F10 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeep1 View Post
It was good seeing everyone last night! Miami, it was good to see your tagless F10 . I am beginning to wonder if it was an ED or a CD (Cuba delivery). Lol - just messing with ya bro. Congrats on finally getting her. She is really sharp!!
Thanks good to see you guys, she will be on the streets in no times.

Quote:

Tim, it was great meeting you (and your wife) last night. That matte blue is very sexy. Funny - Tim was saying how at the last B-meet he went to, his car got more attention that an F10-M that was there. Skillz!
Good to meet you Tim - your wife has excellent taste since we found out it was all here idea...

Quote:
CyclePimps was mentioning how we should try and organize a caravan to Houston for some coding from ShawnSheridan. I know EIAlfonso has also started coding; however, I have not followed up to see how many tricks he can pull out of his hat (errr...I mean USB).
Wow, wow - now you are giving Cycle credit for my big salad??? Seinfeld reference for those of you who don't know it. Let me know as I have pinged him about doing this in the past. With my new schedule - it will be tough to do for me.

Quote:

Feb 2nd will be the next Cars and Coffee. I know Feb can be tricky with the cold weather. I am off and am willing to go if anyone else is interested. We can wait until we get the weather forecast before we discuss it further.

RambleJ, I think one of the bartenders might have been related to you! He looked like a white gorrilla in suspenders, with a tatoo right under his throat. He may kill people on the part-time, but in the meanwhile he kept the cold brews coming to the F10 crew (and Miami's vodka pinkies - they were Vodka cranberries, even though they looked like Shirley Temples).

Perhaps my most enlightening moment last night was when the bar tender recommended this bad boy:

http://www.batch19.com/

Aight DFW, see you on the next episode!