View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 09:56 AM

Mein Auto: 2002 subaru wrx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Shafer View Post
Yes it does. Our dealership on the Central Coast is one of the finest in the nation. Many of our customers make a weekend out of it.
Just yesterday I picked up a couple from Marin at SB airport. Back in the day when I started Bimmerfest.com as many as 15 or more SF
Bay Area buyers took delivery here every month. We gave them the best deal anywhere, and I personally guaranteed top-notch
professional service. Now that I have been back in the business for a few months, people are again beginning to realize that we offer the most
hassle-free deal out there, and take excellent care of you. That is why this site.... Bimmerfest.com...exists today -- our reputation
for killer transparent dealing....

View Bimmerfest.com version 1.0 here: http://web.archive.org/web/200201211...immerfest.com/

The very first Bimmerfest event was a sort of "Customer Appreciation Day" for our Internet Customers and Friends.

Today Bimmerfest.com sees as many as 1,000,000 unique viewers per month.

Our Bimmerfest Event at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena is the single largest BMW Car Show in the World.

It all started here in Santa Barbara, at our BMW Center. True story!

OK, I'm in Austin, Tx. If I order thru you, I understand I must take delivery out west. Does that also, mean my car can only be delivered in California spec (emissions, etc)? If so, do you know how different that spec is than Texas spec?

We're considering ED, but this may be a good alternative if the price is right....but ED based on Euro invoice may be tough to pass up. Maybe you can convince me!