View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 03:53 PM
(formerly SD 335is)

Mein Auto: '06 Z4 MR | '11 335is E92
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtuds View Post
Also, regarding the driving laws...did you experience anything odd? I know there's the ED wiki on this site that contains alot of info but anywhere else?
"Brian's Guide to Getting Around Germany" is the best guide I've found to the driving laws in Germany. The whole guide is great, but in particular, click on "Road" under "National Transport" and "Driving and Parking" under "Local Transport". There's even a self test to see if you really understand German road signs (some are definitely "odd"). Only one disclaimer, this site appears to have been last updated in 2010, so it may not be completely current. Unfortunately, this site seems really slow right now, so be patient or come back later.
Hers: 2011 335is Coupe (E92) | Le Mans Blue Metallic | Black Dakota Leather | Dark Glacier Aluminum | 6MT | ED 5/12/11

BMWCCA #444696 - Click to join and a chance to win a 1-Day M School at the BMW Performance Center!