View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 05:03 PM
Festaholic

Mein Auto: 2011 535i Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by RambleJ View Post
What's going on?? Did you go find some salt to pound?? That thread turned to crap real quick.. I think Pete had hit thirsty thursday a little too hard.
Lmao!! That dude has major issues. If anyone is wondering what we are talking about, it's from this thread:

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...68#post7304968

A couple of Pete's famous posts:

I think the posters that don't run the tunes are full of bull. I own my car and can own 5 of them if I want. This is a very effective tune and it has a meaningful impact on performance. If you don't have one, or lease your car and don't want to install one, or finance your car and can't bring yourself to do it...go pound salt. Anyone reading this thread should take stalk in the owners who have installed it...... it makes a big difference.

You should be out. You can't afford the car or the tune. No one give a rat's ass what you think. You don't have the tune. You won't implement the tune because it might affect your lease or your loan. Who cares???? The guys who run these tunes know how they work. You don't. Glad you're out. Get lost.

2011 535i Sport (Prem 1, 2)