View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 05:20 PM
BMW Fahrer

Mein Auto: E90 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by two-five boy View Post
XLine - Silver/Alum exterior trim, wood or copper interior bits, tobacco interior

Sport - gloss black exterior trim, gloss black or alum (+$500) interior trim, sport steering wheel and seats, coral red interior

What's most important to you, as the options I've listed are exclusive to each line. Also the 18" wheels are different on the two lines as you know.

I opted for the sport, as the red interior, sport wheel and seats were must haves for me, plus I like the OEM gunmetal wheel that comes with the sport model. I was also considering the Msport, but the paddle shifter issue and lack of A/S tires (until now) were deal-breakers for me. Perfectly happy w/Sport as I wanted LeMans blue, an exclusive color on Msport, while the wife wanted Alpine White regardless, so no point in wasting an extra $1K.

You need to test drive cars w/wo the Assisted Steering to determine which one you like best, as its totally subjective. I'm perfectly content w/o the servo.
Interesting, so you can now order all seasons with the M sport package? I didn't see it in the configurator, must try it again.

Do you know what type of all seasons come with that?

adc
09 M3 Sedan ED
12 MINI Countryman S All4
93 Miata LE