View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 09:30 AM
'Fest Sponsor
Mein Auto: 2011 Saab 9-5 Turbo4
OE BMW Delivery Schedule Update

Hi All,

My name is Matt. I'm the owner of This is my first post and I wanted to bring everybody some good news. With the new year we've been refocused on BMW parts here at eEuro. We've agreed to a new delivery schedule on our OE BMW parts. We now get daily deliveries of Genuine BMW. We've been doing this for about two weeks and it looks like our lead-time on any special order parts or not in stock parts has been cut from the 5-7 business days currently displayed on the web site to 2-3 business days from your order to when it leaves our warehouse. Ideally over the next few months we will be direct stocking a lot more of the parts you need but in the interim we can get you whatever you'd like much faster than before.

Additionally if you call in before 1 PM we can get special order parts in 1-2 days. So if there is something that you have that's critical we can have it next day in many situations.

If you haven't visited the web site recently I hope that you do. If there is anything you need feel free to PM me or email me at matt AT eeuroparts DOT com.

Matt Owner