View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 10:55 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 E90 M3
Decaf and OP, I feel for you. You are in the predicament I thought I was in. With the F10 being out of the question of too many and too well known reasons to repeat there is no alternatives for us who loved the E60/E39 type of car. I thought the 3 lacked the space I needed and quality of material I wanted. Luckily for me the M3 sedan has proven to solve all of that and more. But it is no more in production and I can see how it becomes cramped if you are a big guy. This is why some of us expressed our utter dissapointment over and over and over again with the F10. If there were alternatives it would not have been such a big deal. Decaf if the F30 is too small which rules out the upcoming M3 the best hope I can see is that the porsche Pajun will come in a few reasonably priced versions. There is no way BMW can or will fix all F10 shortcomings in relation to cars like the E60 with an LCI. I've now driven the new M5 and when it can't do it an LCI will for sure not. The M5 is really a fantastic car but it's lacking in connected feel and it drives very big IMO.

Last edited by solstice; 01-12-2013 at 11:14 AM.