View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 12:45 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2012 535xi 2013 X3 35i
mikeriley, your post lost all creditbility with me when you said the comfort seat on the F10 is terrible, yet, you did not complain about the A7's seat. I had a C7 A6 before my current F10, the A6's seat is the same as the A7 they are the worst part of the car. It is not even as comfortable as the F10's non-comfort seat. Many in the Audi forums have complain about the uncomfortable seats and the lack of an optional upgrade seat, including myself. Rattles are also a problem with the A6 and A7, its built quality is not as solid as the F10.
If you are looking for a harder suspension that comes with the better handling, then the A7 with sport package is the car for you. Power wise, the Audi 3.0T is somewhere between the 535 and 550. Bang and Olufsen sounds a bit better than the F10 premium sound, but not worth 9 times the price.
In the end, I am happy you like your A7, but there is no need to talk trash about the F10. The F10 does many things better than the A7, it just so happen that those quality are not the ones you are looking for. personally, if I were to choose betwwen the A7 and the 550i, its pretty a no brainer for me. The F10 is faster, better quality, better material and more comfortbale.