View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 03:40 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: See Sig
Most people on this forum feel the same way the OP feels, they just don't like it when someone switches to the other team then calls our baby ugly.

On the other hand, not everyone wants the same thing in a car. Saying the F10 drives like a Lexus is humorous for two reasons. One is that it is only a criticism if you don't like the way a Lexus drives - lots of folks do like the way a Lexus drives. Second reason is that is does not drive like a Lexus. I traded a 2010 GS350 for my BMW. The BMW drives better from an enthusiast viewpoint. I agree the F10 is not the drivers car the previous generation was (sorry, I'll never remember all these codes that ya'll use). But it's still a competent car, and if you live in Houston like I do, there really isn't much need for a sports sedan anyway. I know every curve within 150 miles of Houston. Only about ten of them are within 50 miles of Houston (and no, I'm not telling where they are). Point being that not everyone has the same needs in a car. I like a car that handles well and is composed as a daily driver, but I prefer a compromise that does not beat me up on my daily commutes.

Last edited by jjsC6; 01-12-2013 at 03:43 PM.